IMPORTANT CHANGE TO PARKING LOT ACCESS:
Beginning July 6, 2021 and continuing through September 10, 2021, access to the client parking next to the Spectrum of Care Clinic from Vernon L Tharp will be closed due to construction.
To access the lot continue down Coffey Road (past Vernon L Tharp) to the south entry to the parking lot on your left. Follow signage through the parking lot, around to the side of the Spectrum of Care Clinic and park in marked Client Parking spaces only.
655 Vernon L. Tharp Street
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph: (614) 292-1573
Appointments and Office Hours
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday/Thursday: 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
After Hours Emergencies
After Hours emergencies are managed (treated) by the Veterinary Medical Center's companion animal Urgent Care in Dublin, OH and our Emergency & Critical Care Service in Columbus. Please call (614) 292-3551.
The Frank Stanton Veterinary Spectrum of Care Clinics is located at the intersection of Vernon L Tharp St. and Coffey Road. Click here for directions.
- Susan Barrett, DVM, Associate Professor-Clinical, Section Head
- Michelle Forman, DVM, Assistant Professor, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Bethany Gibson, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical
- Stephen Horvath, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Missy Matusicky, DVM, MPH, DACVPM, Assistant Professor-Practice
- Kristen Miles, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical
- David Pontius, DVM, Assistant Professor, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Allison Shull, DVM, Assistant Professor-Practice
- Joseph Snyder, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical
- Dawn Eblin, RVT, Supervisor
- Sarah Armstrong, RVT
- Michelle DuMond, RVT
- Maria Marano, RVT
- Brittany Ruff, RVT
Customer Service Liaisons
- Anne Bourke Shank
- Elaine Marsh
- Jessica Raby
- Amanda Sturgill