Free Parking adjacent to the building.
655 Vernon L. Tharp Street
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph: (614) 292-1573
Appointments and Office Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
After Hours Emergencies
After Hours emergencies are managed (treated) by the Veterinary Medical Center's companion animal Urgent Care in Dublin, OH and our Emergency & Critical Care Service in Columbus. Please call (614) 292-3551.
The Frank Stanton Veterinary Spectrum of Care Clinics is located at the intersection of Vernon L Tharp St. and Coffey Road. Click here for directions.
- Lindsay Cuciak, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical
- Michelle Forman, DVM, Assistant Professor, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Missy Matusicky, DVM, MPH, DACVPM, Assistant Professor-Practice
- Kristen Miles, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical
- David Pontius, DVM, Assistant Professor, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Joseph Snyder, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical
- Michele Wisecup, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical, Thrive Pet Healthcare Spectrum of Care Clinical Educator
- Janie McCarthy, RVT
- Brittany Ruff, RVT
Customer Service Liaisons
- Anne Bourke Shank
- Elaine Marsh
- Amanda Sturgill