Due to the COVID-19 Crisis, the Animal Remembrance Ceremony (originally scheduled for Saturday, May 16, 2020) has been cancelled. Our plan is to reschedule the ceremony for a future date. If you would like to RSVP for a future event, feel free to continue and we will update you when we have more information.
If you have already RSVP'd for the event, we should have your contact information and will keep you updated.
BEFORE YOU START YOUR RSVP, please have these things ready:
- ONE photo of your animal
- Dates of birth and death for your animal
- Brief comments or thoughts. (Example: "We miss you and your crazy antics!")
(If you wish to include multiple photos or want a specialized slide, your are weclome to create your own slide and upload that file as your photo submission. Click HERE to download the slide template)
AFTER FINISHING YOUR RSVP, you should receive a confirmation email
- You will not be able to open the photo from the email confirmation.
- If you can view the photo name, we DID receive your photo.
- If the photo section is blank, we DID NOT receive your photo.
- If you notice any errors, or you do not receive a confirmation email please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org