The Veterinary Medical Center's mobile ultrasound service appointments are available to referring veterinarians located within a 30-mile radius of The Ohio State University. Exams take place Mondays-Thursdays, between 9 AM-2PM, unless otherwise noted. The day of the office visit is determined by the zip code in which your practice is located. Our referral coordinator will advise. Please schedule exams by contacting our referral coordinator at 614-292-0950.
Once the appointment is scheduled, we ask that you please fill out and submit the Mobile Ultrasound Request form.
For further information, please read What to Expect (Pre-Visit Checklist for Veterinarians). For pricing details, please call our referral coordinator at 614-292-0950.
- Ultrasound exams include abdominal, musculoskeletal, cervical (thyroid), and non-cardiac thoracic
- All ultrasounds performed by a Board-certified, licensed radiologist; diplomate of ACVR
- Equipment used: Sonoscape S9 portable ultrasound machine; provides high-resolution B mode and doppler images
- Ultrasound guided aspirates and biopsies can be performed
- Same day ultrasound report by board-certified radiologist
About Dr. Amy Habing, DVM, DACVR
Dr. Amy Habing attended the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine and worked in general small animal practice for three years in Maryland before returning to academia for her diagnostic imaging residency at Michigan State University (MSU). After completing her imaging residency in 2010, she remained as faculty at MSU until accepting a faculty position at the Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center in 2013. She is a board-certified radiologist and diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Radiology.