PLEASE READ: IMPORTANT CHANGES TO COMPANION ANIMAL EMERGENCY SERVICES - 05/25/21
NEW - Updated Access for Referring Clinicians
- rVetLink Portal available for eReferrals and medical records information sharing. Please refer to the e-mail Welcome Letter that was recently sent for your practice's assigned, initial log in information. Should you need assistance, please contact CVM-OSUVETReferralCoordinator@osu.edu or call (614) 292-0950. Please note, use of the eReferral system is voluntary based on what may work best for you business operation.
- Core One Portal, as part of our laboratory informations system, now available for autopsy* and digital cytology submissions. For instructions on accessing the portal and a user tutorial for submitting an autopsy request, please click here and see page 2. If you have any issues accessing the portal, please contact, Steph Yochem, referral coordinator at OSUVETReferralCoordinator@osu.edu or call (614) 292-3551. Autopsy fee information is availabe in the lab portal, as well via a link below and in the anatomic pathology section of the web site.
*Animals cannot be accepted for autopsy without prior request from a referring veterinarian. Submitting veterinarians will be billed for autopsy service and will receive autopsy results.
Care Credit Financing Now Available
SA Online Referral Form *We encourage you to use the new rVetLink ereferral and Core One laboratory portals above.
- Mobile Ultrasound Request Form
- Mobile Ultrasound - What to Expect (Pre-visit Checklist for Veterinarians)
- Overnight Monitoring and Nursing Care Service
- Emergency Exam Fee Waiver
- Teleradiology Consult FAQs