Common Conditions & Procedures
- Cranial cruciate ligament rupture - Tibial plateau leveling osteotomy, lateral suture stabilization.
- Hip Dysplasia - Total hip replacement (cemented or cementless prosthesis), triple pelvic osteotomy. (Columbus location only)
- Patellar dislocation.
- Elbow dysplasia, osteochondrosis - Diagnostic and therapeutic arthroscopy / arthrotomy.
- Traumatic conditions of joints - Surgical treatment of dislocation, arthrodesis (surgical fusion of a joint).
- Fracture management - Pin and wire, external skeletal fixation, plate and screws (DCP, LC-DCP, locking CP), interlocking nail.
- Revision surgeries for failed primary fracture repair, arthrotomy and THR.
- Limb deformity - Corrective osteotomy including circular external skeletal fixation for limb lengthening (distraction osteogenesis).
- Osteosarcoma - Limb amputation and limb-sparing procedures.
- Immune-mediated joint disease
- Orthopedic breakdown in the canine athlete, greyhounds, agility dogs.
Neurosurgery (Available through our Columbus campus location)
- Prolapsed intervertebral disc - Spinal decompression via hemilaminectomy, ventral slot.
- Wobbler syndrome -Cervical distraction-fusion, dorsal laminectomy.
- Cauda equina syndrome
- Spinal fracture / luxation
- Spinal neoplasia