Special Equipment & Technology
Our state-of-the-art comprehensive care includes many support services including:
- A comprehensive clinical laboratory offering routine and specialized diagnostic tests;
- A modern imaging department that includes radiographs (X-rays), fluoroscopy (motion X-rays), ultrasound exams, CT (computed tomography) and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging);
- Radiation therapy;
- Endoscopy of the respiratory, gastrointestinal and urinary tracts;
- Echocardiography; electrodiagnostic testing for muscle and nerve disease; and
- A fully-equipped intensive care service with 24-hour, 7-day-a-week monitoring and treatment and more.