601 Vernon L. Tharp Street
Columbus, OH 43210
Ph: (614) 292-1573
Appointments and Office Hours
- Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm
- Day Admittance Service
- Monday thru Friday: You may drop your pet off between 7:30 and 9am and arrange a time to pick them up later that day.
After Hours Emergencies
After Hours emergencies are managed (treated) by the OSU Small Animal Urgent Care/Emergency Service at (614) 292-3551.
The College of Veterinary Medicine is located on the main campus of The Ohio State University. The three buildings that make up the college are located just west of the Olentangy River on Coffey Road. See the map for directions.
- Susan Barrett, DVM, Associate Professor-Clinical, Section Head
- Liza McVicker Guess, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical
- Stephen Horvath, DVM, Assistant Professor-Clinical, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Missy Matusicky, DVM, MPH, DACVPM, Assistant Professor-Practice
- David Pontius, DVM, Assistant Professor, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Allison Shull, DVM, Assistant Professor-Practice
- Dawn Eblin, RVT, Supervisor
- Sarah Armstrong, RVT
- Michelle DuMond, RVT
- Maria Marano, RVT
Customer Service Liaison
- Elaine Marsh