Community Practice Wellness Care
Welcome to the home page of the Community Practice Clinic at The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
We are a full service wellness care clinic designed to provide preventative care and basic sick appointments for pets of the general public. We are American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited and no referral is necessary.
We are located within the Veterinary Medical Center, and use this wellness clinic to teach senior students the most current and progressive practices in preventative medicine as well as to provide your pet state of the art care.
You will always be seen by a licensed veterinarian, as well as a senior student who has been assigned to your pet's case.
- Susan Barrett, DVM, Assistant Professor - Clinical
- Lawrence Hill, DVM Diplomate ABVP, Professor - Clinical
- Stephen Horvath, DVM, Assistant Professor - Clinical, Shelter and Outreach Service
- Missy Matusicky, DVM, MPH, Assistant Professor - Practice
- Laurie Millward, DVM, MS, DACVP, Assistant Professor - Community Practice and Dentistry
- David Pontius, DVM, Assistant Professor. Shelter and Outreach Service
- Allison Shull, DVM, Assistant Professor - Practice
- Amy Voss, DVM, Assistant Professor - Clinical
Community Practice Technicians
- Dawn Eblin, RVT, Program Coordinator
- Michelle DuMond, RVT
- Jennifer Henne, RVT
- Ceri Fitzgerald, RVT, Stanton Outreach
- Jill Hohlbein, RVT, Stanton Dentistry
- Elaine Marsh, Clerical Associate