During this time, an alternate route for those traveling northbound on SR-315 to the Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center would be as follows:
- Continue north on SR-315 to the next exit, Lane Avenue
- Turn Right off the exit onto Lane Avenue
- Make a Right at the first light onto Fyffe
- Take Fyffe to Woody Hayes (at the light) and make a Right onto Woody Hayes
- Take Woody Hayes to the first light and make a LEFT onto John Herrick
- Take John Herrick to the first street on your LEFT, Vernon L. Tharp St.
- Make a left on Vernon L. Tharp St.
The Galbreath Equine Center is on your immediate right.
The Hospital for Farm Animals is after Galbreath on the right.
The Hospital for Companion Animals is after the Farm hospital on the right.