College Overview Sessions have been postponed until further notice. We are sorry for any inconvenience but out of an abundance of caution due to Covid-19. Thank you so much for your interest in the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine.
These overview sessions will include an admissions session, a student panel and a tour of the College of Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Clinical and Professional Skills Center and the Veterinary Medical Center. The tentative schedule is below:
- 2:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. -- Admissions Session
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. -- Student Panel (Question and Answer Session)
- 3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. -- Tour
The Veterinary Medical Center is a working hospital and our patients are our top priority. Like patients in a human hospital, our patients are here because they need medical attention. Because of this, the tour is not a hands-on experience. Also we must be mindful of biosecurity, liability, patient confidentiality and operational issues; therefore, the following restrictions have been implemented:
- Visitors must be at least 14 years old to visit the hospital
- Group size is limited to 12 people with at least one chaperone
- No photos or videos are allowed to be taken in the hospitals due to patient confidentiality
- Visitors must refrain from touching patients
- Talking is allowed but noise must be kept to a minimum while in the medical center
- Visitors must be accompanied by a tour guide at all times while in the medical center
- Anyone who has been out of the country within the past 10 days of their visit will not be allowed to tour the Veterinary Medical Center
The College of Veterinary Medicine is a secure-access facility, therefore self-guided tours are not allowed and we are unable to accommodate walk-in requests.
Thank you for your interested in The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine! If you are interested in participating in the College of Veterinary Medicine Overview Sessions, please fill out the form below. Once again, if you are interested in Ohio State Undergraduate Admissions and tours please procede to: http://undergrad.osu.edu/visit .
Your session is not scheduled or confirmed until a representative from the college contacts you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 614-292-1171 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We looking forwarding to meeting you!