Abstracts must be 300 words or less and must be submitted to Michele Morscher (firstname.lastname@example.org) in electronic form by email using the abstract submission form (Fillable PDF or Word document). Abstracts that exceed the 300 word limit OR not following the format below, will be returned for modification. Please see the example shown below for your abstract.
- Type the text in Arial font, 12 point.
- The title should be capitalized and bold, followed by the authors’ names (initials and last names only) and departmental affiliation.
- Underline the presenting author’s name.
- Abstract should be single spaced.
- At the end of the abstract, skip a line and include 'Keywords'.
- Note that the 300 word limit does NOT include the title, authors and department information, and key words.
- The deadline for Abstract submission is March 8, 2021.
POWERPOINT AND AUDIO FORMAT
9 Slide Maximum/8 Minute Maximum Audio
(3 slides or less)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RECORDING AUDIO FOR POWERPOINT
|1.||Go to 'Slide Show' tab|
|2.||Click 'Record Slide Show' to start recording from your current slide.|
|3.||There are audio options in the recording toolbar. Use the record, pause, and resume buttons to control narration and navigation recording. You can also select a laser pointer so you can highlight particular points while speaking.|
|5.||When finished, you will see a semi-transparent audio symbol on the bottom of your slide. Click this to play the audio for each slide or launch your presentation to hear the audio.|
|6.||On the File menu, select SAVE to ensure all of your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format.|
PowerPoints should be uploaded to Box. Following submission of your abstract, you will be sent an invite to Box.
The deadline for PowerPoint submission is March 29, 2021.