M. Judith Radin, DVM, PhD
Professional Training and Experience
- BS, DVM Cornell University
- PhD Colorado State University
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathologists (Clinical Pathology)
- Mechanisms of blood pressure control and impact of hypertension on development of renal and cardiac dysfunction
- Modulatory effects of non-pathologic cytokines on response to pathological cytokines in the development of cardiovascular disease
- Renal physiology and pathophysiology, including hemodynamic and hormonal alterations in disease and possible means of therapeutic intervention.