RetroActive News is a newsletter distributed to members and friends of the Center. The newsletters are in pdf format and will require the Adobe Reader plug-in.
RetroActive News - 2017 Highlights
- Dr. Li Wu awarded NIH R01 to study how RNA modifications modulate retroviral infection
- Dr. Namal Liyanage, PhD joins the Ohio State faculty and the CRR
- Miguel Lopez selected for prestigious career development opportunity
- Dr. Li Wu was elected fellow of the American Association for the Advancementof Science (AAAS)
- Dr. Shan-Lu Liu named as Co-Director of the Viruses and Emerging Pathogens Program of The Ohio State University’s Infectious Diseases Institute (IDI)
- Dr. Kristine Yoder awarded NIH R01 to investigate the mechanics of retroviral integration in real-time.
- Drs. Musier-Forsyth and Kvaratskhelia receive funding as part of the NIH U54 Collaborative HIV Interaction in Viral Evolution (HIVE) Center