Registration is required to attend this event. Registration form is located below
- Cost: $45 (includes pizza lunch) - this is a nonrefunable fee and payment must be received before the day of the event. Once you register within a week or sooner your will receive an invoice from PayPal.
- Date: Saturday, Febuary 17, 2018
- Location: The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, 1900 Coffey Road, Columbus, Ohio 43210
- Time: 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. - Registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
- Dress code: Dress comfortable but no open toe shoes.
Due to space, parents are unable to participate or attend the sessions. This event is for high school students (9-12 grade).
This event is all day. No parent participation. Visitor parking is located in front of the Veterinary Medicine Academic Building. You must pay to park using the Pay-by-Plate in the visitor's parking lot.
Required Forms - you will receive an electronic copy via email a week before the event.
Click HERE for directions & a general schedule for the day.
We accept credit cards (via Paypal - recommended payment) or you can by check, cash or money order to:
Send payment/checks payable to: Ohio State CVM
Attn: April Pugh, VFAD
Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine
Veterinary Medicine Academic Building (make sure to include building)
1900 Coffey Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210
You are not officially registered until your payment has been received. We also accept checks payable to OSU CVM.
Buckeye Vet Camp for high school students
For information about our summer camp for high school students go to: https://vet.osu.edu/buckeyevetcamp