Steven Krakowka, DVM, PhD Diplomate ACVP
The Ohio State University
1925 Coffey Rd.
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Professional Training and Experience
- DVM: Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, 1971
- PhD: The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Veterinary Pathobiology, 1974. Thesis title: "Immunologic Studies of Canine Distemper Virus Infection in Gnotobiotic Dogs."(Adalbert Koestner DVM, PhD, advisor)
- Diplomate: American College of Veterinary Pathology (ACVP) 1976.
- Professor, Department of Veterinary Biosciences, 1983 to present
- Pathogenesis of infectious diseases
- Canine and porcine immunology
- Comparative immunology, immunopathology, pathology and general pathology
- Gasteroenterology and mucosal immunology