Mechanics for Managers
A full-day session for new and existing managers. This session reviews all aspects of a manager’s human resources role including recruitment and selection, timekeeping and leave, resignations and retirements, job and salary changes, and performance management. Offered bi-monthly.
- Monday, April 10, 2017—8:00AM—4:30PM—Epperson Conference Room
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017—8:00AM—4:30PM—Epperson Conference Room
- Friday, August 11, 2017—8:00AM—4:30PM—Epperson Conference Room
- Thursday, October 5, 2017—8:00AM—4:30PM—Epperson Conference Room
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017—8:00AM—4:30PM—Epperson Conference Room
HR Lunch & Learns
Open to all faculty and staff. Topics will range from an open-mic session for pressing topics or pre-selected topics. Some sessions will feature reviews of videos, podcasts and/or pre-readings of articles. So please plan on joining us soon! All Lunch & Learn Sessions are scheduled from 12pm-1pm in Epperson Conference Room.
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017— Topic: Authentic Leadership
- Monday, February 13, 2017—Topic: The Power of Stories
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017—Topic: Team Dynamics
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017—Topic: TBD
- Friday, May 5, 2017—Topic: TBD
- Tuesday, June 21, 2017—Topic: TBD
- Wednesday, August 1, 2017—Topic: TBD
- Tuesday, September 12, 2017—Topic: TBD
- Thursday, October 19, 2017—Topic :TBD
- Wednesday, November 8, 2017—Topic: TBD
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 —Topic: TBD
Training For Success - Staff Leadership Certification Program
This program is open to all staff and is mandatory for new incoming supervisors of staff. This program is a two-year committment. Additional information can be found on CVM Community.