Renukaradhya Gourapura, DVM, MS, PhD
Professional Training and Experience
- 1991, DVM, Veterinary Medicine, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- 1994, MS, Viral Immunology, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- 2002, PhD, Viral Immunology, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.
- 2002-2008, Postdoctoral fellow, Viral and Tumor Immunology, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Mucosal immunology in food animals
- Host-pathogen interactions and pathogenesis
- Viral immune evasion mechanisms
- Mucosal vaccine development against respiratory viral diseases