Riverside Animal Care Center is an AAHA certified 6 doctor small animal practice. We have a large support staff of technicians and assistants. RACC also has a certified Veterinary Practice Manager who handles day to day operations. We have a complete Idexx in house laboratory, digital radiography, digital dental radiography, 2 high speed dental units in a new dental/special procedures suite, complete endoscopic services including gastroscopy, rhinoscopy, cystoscopy, otoscopy, bronchoscopy and laparoscopy.
We are currently performing routine OVE and OHE surgeries, gastropexies and diagnostic laparoscopies as well as other surgeries, oncology services and small mammal medicine and surgery. We have recently begun doing stem cell injections for osteosrthritis patients. RACC has computerized medical records and computer terminals in all 9 exam rooms RACC also has a boarding facility that offers 42 indoor runs, 8 private suites with web access, daycare and training facilities.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- David McGuffin, DVM, Diplomate ABVP; special interest in rigid and flexible endoscopy, intestinal and hepatic disease and oncology
- Robert Hanson; DVM, special interest in orthopedics and ophthalmology
- Todd Kyle, DVM; special interest in small animal medicine and surgery and exotics
- Michelle Wisecup, DVM; special interest in small animal medicine and surgery
- Catherine O'Keefe, DVM; special interest in small animal medicine and becoming board certified in acupuncture
- 9 registered technicians trained in hematology and cytology
- Certified Veterinary Practice Manager
- In hospital library of current veterinary textbooks and journals including online access to journals
- Online access to VIN
- The student will also be able to participate in rounds, staff meetings, technician meetings and any other continuing education available to our staff.
The interested veterinary student will assist doctors in diagnosis and treatment of small animal patients. They will be expected to perform physical exams, provide differential diagnoses, treatment plans and rationale for their decisions.
The student will have unlimited access to veterinarians.
Riverside Animal Care Center
6924 Riverside Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
Signature on file: David McGuffin, DVM, DABVP