Small animal general practice with some exotics, ultrasonography with telemedicine, rigid and flexible endoscopy including GI, urinary, otoscopic, rhinoscopic and laparoscopic procedures. Dentistry with digital radiography, endodontics and periodontics. Soft tissue and limited orthopedic surgery with laser standard.
- No specialists
- Ingrid A. Schweinfurth, DVM OSU 1986
- Amanda James (AJ) Wildman, DVM OSU 2002
- Jonathan M. White, DVM OSU 1980
- online and extensive journal library
- up to date reference library
- at least monthly lunch and learns for CE
- monthly staff meetings
- tech rounds at shift changes
- Observation and potential hands-on assisting of some procedures.
- Exposure to all facets of small animal practice both medical and including business aspects of budgeting, payroll, personnel and other responsibilities.
- Participation in Rounds and discussions of cases and other practice aspects.
5+ days per week, at least 5-6 hours per day
Indian Creek Veterinary Hospital
295 Lancaster Avenue
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Signature on file: Jonathan M. White, DVM