- The student will be exposed to all aspects of general practice with strong emphasis on preventive medicine and dermatology.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Access to a board certified surgeon in a near by practice if so desired by student.
- Dr. Victor Collazo (Clinical Supervisor of elective)
- Exposure to continuing education activities through the Puerto Rico V.M.A.
- The student will be expected to participate in all aspects of general practice, particularly in history collection from clients and diagnostic/treatment plans (S.O.A.P protocol).
- Full-time access to the veterinarian on duty for about 60 hours per week.
- Not at the moment
Hospital Veterinario Ponce De Leon
Ave. Esmeralda #203 Urb. Ponce De Leon
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00969
Phone: 787-720-6348/ 787-720-1463
Signature On File: Dr. Victor Collazo
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico