- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Number of students reviewing:
Average student review (out of five):
Turkey production company
Turkey production medicine
- Becky Tilley - Post-doc research with ulcerative dermatitis in turkeys; Diplomate, American College of Poultry Veterinarians
- Eric Gonder - MS (Avian microbiology/biometry); PhD (Veterinary pathology/poultry science); Diplomate, American College of Poultry Veterinarians
Avian Diseases; Journal of Applied Poultry Research; Poultry Science, Diseases of Poultry; Poultry Diseases; Avian Influenza; Histopathology & Cytology of Poultry Disease; Isolation and Identification of Avian Pathogens; Poultry Health Handbook
- Participate in laboratory activities including necropsies, microbiology and serological testings as directed by veterinarians.
- Participate in field visits to breeder farms, hatcheries, meat-bird farms and processing plant as directed by veterinarians.
~8 hours/day, 5 days/week.
938 Millers Chapel Road
Goldsboro, NC 27534
Becky Tilley, DVM, DACPV