- All phases of regular emergency and trauma veterinary medicine
- Personnel management and scheduling
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- There are seven clinic directors with a total of 250 plus years of veterinary experience, plus knowledge of eight other volunteer veterinarians.
- Dr. Joseph Conlon (Clinical Supervisor of elective)
- Reference works
- Most Journals
- Be on time
- Willingness to learn
- Follow directions
- Pay attention
- Do what he or she is supposed to do
- Have a respect for veterinary medicine
- West Virginia law requires that the student must be under DIRECT supervison (on premesis) of a licensed DVM and that the student not be referred to or represented in any way as a doctor of veterinary medicine.
- Week of nights on- week off
The student has a choice to stay in the clinic or a motel next door.
3206 7th St.
Parkersburg, WV 26104
Signature On File: James L. Davis DVM