Shadowing Dr. Sullivan with all exams (=28 patients per day), all breeds, exotics and possibly zoo visits & equine experience. Students will be included in all clinical discussions, observing exams and will be called in to surgery to observe through the teaching scope when there is an interesting case.
Associate Veterinarians and special expertise available
- Dr. Sullivan is a board certified veterinary Ophthalmologist
- Dr. Matthew Landry, partner, is a board certified veterinary Ophthalmologist
- books, computer databases
- continuing education activities
- To dress professionally, arrive promptll
- Observe with attending ophthalmologist and ask any & all questions re: cases presented
- Have a true interest in ophthalmology
5 days per week, 6-7 hours per day
Animal Eye Clinic
5339 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Signature on file: Dr. Thomas Sullivan
Miscellaneous provider note:
Animal Eye Clinic is so busy that we are not always available to accept students. We are 24/7 on call with only 2 doctors. Evaluation of student performance may take 3-4 weeks depending on patient load.