The Ohio State University
Veterinary Medical Center
601 Vernon Tharp Street
Columbus, OH 43210
Office of Veterinary Continuing Education: 614-292-8727
Please join us for the 4th Annual Alumni Reunion Weekend Continuing Education Conference, Friday, September 10, 2010 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The conference will include updates on the newest diagnostics and treatments from expert faculty and a keynote presentation by Colonel Donald L. Noah, Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Force Health Protection and Readiness. This conference is open to all veterinarians and technicians. Registration is $50 and includes 4.5 hours of CE credit, lunch, and refreshments. You do not have to be a graduate of The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine to attend.
Registered attendees will received a raffle ticket upon check-in at the conference, which will enter them in a drawing for one of the following prizes:
• 2 complimentary registrations to the OSU/Royal Canin Symposium on Neurology October 2-3, 2010 ($790 value)
• 1 complimentary registration to the OSU Canine Laparoscopic Surgery Conference November 6-7, 2010 ($995 value)
• 1 complimentary registration to the OSU Basic & Intermediate Ultrasound Conference December 11-12, 2010 ($750 value)
In addition, each attendee who attends the afternoon session with Ronald Lyman, DVM, Diplomate, ACVIM, on hyperbaric oxygen therapy (and arrives by 1:15 p.m.) will receive a free numbered ticket for a lottery on the following prizes. The winning tickets will be drawn at the end of the session, at 1:45 p.m.
• A $100 gift certificate to the Columbus Fish Market restaurant for students attending
• A $100 gift certificate to the Columbus Fish Market restaurant for faculty, residents and interns attending
• A $100 gift certificate to the Columbus Fish Market restaurant for all other attendees
• Two tickets to the Ohio State vs. Miami Hurricanes game on Saturday, September 11.