The Office of Professional Success at the College of Veterinary Medicine is committed to assisting veterinary medicine students, alumni, and employers in all areas of career management and development, including
- Resume, cover letter, and other employment documents review
- Assisting employers in writing effective job postings
- Providing access to the online Career Center & Job Posting Board
- Developing effective strategies for students in pursuing their future career goals
- Delivering key content and managing the Professional Development Core Curriculum
We accomplish this through personal career advising, professional development lectures, career events, employer outreach, and professional networking opportunities.
Gena Grant is the Assistant Director of the Office of Professional Success and joined the college in June 2019. She provides one-on-one career counseling for both students and alumni, manages the online job posting board and employer relations, coordinates events, serves as the Team Leader for the professional development curriculum, and develops and manages marketing and online resources.
Read more about what the Office of Professional Success can do for you!