The Department of Veterinary Biosciences in the College of Veterinary Medicine at Ohio State offers anatomic and clinical pathology residencies completed in conjunction with graduate education in Comparative Biomedical Sciences resulting in a PhD. Success of the Combined Pathology Residency/Graduate Program is demonstrated by sustained extramural funding and an excellent record of graduates who successfully pass the certifying examination of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists.
- Current Trainees
- Program Description
- Program Guidelines
- Anatomic Pathology Residency/PhD
- Clinical Pathology Residency/PhD
- The Need for Veterinarians in Biomedical Research
- The Value of Biomedical Research Training for Veterinary Pathologists
- Developing and Fostering a Dynamic Program for Training in
Veterinary Pathology and Clinical Pathology
Interested in learning how you can make a
lasting gift to the department?
Click here to learn various ways to give.