Please join us for our 4th consecutive year of offering six hours of Equine & Farm Animal VIRTUAL continuing education provided by our faculty presenters.
- Matthew Cochran - "Equine Cryptorchidism and Granulosa Cell Tumors"
- Antoinette Marsh - "Updates on Large Animal Parasites"
- Margaret Mudge - "What's New with Equine Neoplasia"
- Georgina Newbold - "Equine non-ulcerative keratitis & Farm Animal corneal disease"
- Andy Niehaus - "Common Camelid Techniques + Update on Spastic Paresis in Calves"
- Eric Schroeder - "Evaluation of the coughing dyspneic horse"
- Ramiro Toribio - "Lyme disease, equine anaplasmosis and novel Neorickettsia spp"
Webinar program begins promptly at 9am and ends at 4:00pm
There is NO COST for veterinarians to participate in this webinar. This event is being generously supported by Amy Navitskis of Zoetis for the fourth consecutive year.
Note: This will be a ZOOM webinar delivered live from our Veterinary Medical Center campus to registered Equine & Mixed/Farm veterinarians throughout our referral area.