Please join us for our 3rd consecutive year of offering six hours of Companion Animal continuing education provided by our faculty presenters.
- Adam Rudinsky - 3 GI Topic Capsules- Acute Diarrhea, Probiotics, and Hepatitis
- Jenessa Winston - 3 GI Topic Capsules- Tylan use, PCR for GI pathogens, sporadic vomiting
- Valerie Parker - 3 GI Topic Capsules- Dietary Management for chronic enteropathies, cat diarrhea and dog diarrhea
- James Howard - 3 GI Topic Capsules- Surgical intervention, Liver Biopsies, and Gastropexy Techniques"
- Megan Brown - "The Mast Cell Tumor Factory: Managing Dogs with Multiple Mast Cell Tumors"
- Brian Husbands - "Beyond Cytology and Histopathology...Useful Oncology Tests in Everyday Practice"
- Eric Hostnik - "Making Plans for Staging: A Look at Imaging"
- Leanne Lilly - "Behavioral considerations in oncology- changes that may be cancer and anxiety in the referral setting"
Webinar program begins promptly at 9am and ends at 4:00pm
There is NO COST for veterinarians to participate in the webinar. This event has been generously supported by Zoetis for the past 3 years.
Note: This will be a ZOOM webinar delivered live from our Veterinary Medical Center campus to registered veterinarians throughout our referral area.