Please join us for six hours of in-person Equine continuing education provided by our faculty presenters. There will also be a separate afternoon Farm Animal (three hours of CE) alternative track offered simultaneously for mixed practitioners.
Program begins at 9am and ends at 4:10pm, optional facility tours will be offered afterward.
- Margaret Mudge “Inguinal Hernias in Foals and Adult Horses”
- Eric Schroeder “What to put down the stomach tube? Treating the horse with colic”
- Jonathan Yardley “Updates on Equine Asthma and other respiratory problems”
- Teresa Burns “Point-of-Care diagnostic testing in Equine Practice”
- Kathryn Timko “Neonatal Maladjustment Syndrome”
- Marco Coutinho da Silva “Bad Behavior in Mares: Ovarian Tumor or Spoiled Brat?”
- Eric Hostnik & Rebecca Urion “Cross-sectional imaging as an extension of ambulatory imaging”
- Caitlin Moreno “Equine Melanoma: A New Topical Treatment Option”
Alternative/Optional afternoon Farm Animal session:
- Andrew Niehaus “Tube Cystotomy & Urethrostomy for Urolithiasis in Small Ruminants”
- Anne Metzner “Camelid Ophthalmology”
- Joseph Lozier “Umbilical Disorders in Farm Animals”
- Alissa Wilhelm “Managing Calfhood Diarrhea on Farms”
There is NO COST for veterinarians to attend.
A catered lunch and non-alcoholic beverages generously provided by Amy Navitskis of Zoetis.
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person.