Please join us for our 4th year of six hours of Companion Animal continuing education provided by our faculty presenters.
The Conference begins promptly at 9am and ends at 4:10pm, afterwards an optional tour of our recently opened Frank Stanton Veterinary Spectrum of Care Clinic will be offered.
- Brittney Carson - "Perioperative Management of Brachycephalic Dogs"
- Jiwoong Her - “Head Trauma”
- Janis Lapsley - “Oral Tumors - Getting to the root of the matter”
- Arielle Markley - “General Osteoarthritis Management”
- Georgina Newbold - “The RED EYE: Conjunctival disease or something else?”
- Jaylyn Rhinehart - "Arrhythmias: diagnosis and treatment"
- Erin Runcan - "Evidence based clinical updates on Spay and Neuter"
- Anda Young - "Respiratory Distress: Recognition and Response"
There is NO COST for veterinarians to attend. A catered boxed lunch, refreshments, and non-alcoholic beverages generously provided by Zoetis for the 4th consecutive year!
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person. University COVID-19 protocols in place at the time of event will apply to all participants.