Please join us for six hours of Equine continuing education provided by our faculty presenters. There will also be a separate afternoon Farm Animal (three hours of CE) track offered simultaneously for mixed practitioners.
Program begins at 9am and ends at 4:15pm, optional tours will be offered afterward.
- Margaret Mudge “Wounds and Lacerations”
- Georgina Newbold “Equine Recurrent Uveitis”
- Eric Schroeder “Equine Abdominal and Thoracic Ultrasound”
- Shannon Reed "The Second-Career Thoroughbred Racehorse"
- Erin Runcan “Down and Dirty: Clinical Updates on Infectious Endometritis”
- Sushmitha Durgam "Approaches to augment tendon healing - Is there any evidence?"
- Matt Brokken "Equine Lameness Case Studies"
- Faculty Panel: "Equine Neonatology" - Moderator Alison Gardner with Teresa Burns, Laura Dunbar and Eric Schroeder
Alternative/Optional afternoon Farm Animal session:
- Andrew Niehaus “Surgery and Anesthesia of the Pet Pig”
- Jeff Lakritz “Anaplasmosis in Cattle”
- Austin Hinds "Select Topics in Small Ruminant Medicine"
- Geoffrey Lossie “Basic Husbandry and Top 5 Diseases in Backyard Poultry”
There is NO COST for veterinarians to attend.
A catered lunch and non-alcoholic beverages generously provided by Amy Navitskis (Equine) of Boehringer-Ingelheim.
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person.