Please join us for six hours of Equine continuing education provided by our faculty presenters. There will also be a separate afternoon Farm Animal (three hours of CE) track offered simultaneously.
- Margaret Mudge “Equine Sarcoid Treatments – Surgical, Medical or Something Else?”
- Eric Miller “Equine corneal disease”
- Laura Dunbar “Updates on Equine Metabolic Syndrome”
- Faculty Panel: “Colic workup is complete- now what?” - Moderator Teresa Burns with Alison Gardner, Margaret Mudge, and Eric Schroeder
- Erin Runcan “High Risk Pregnancy in mares”
- Anne Gemensky Metzler “What’s New in Equine Ophthalmology?”
- Naomi Chiero ”Dental Imaging and Oral Extraction techniques”
- Faculty Panel: "Regenerative medicine" - Moderator Jonathan Yardley with Alicia Bertone, Matthew Brokken and Sushmitha Durgam
Alternative/Optional afternoon Farm Animal session:
- Andrew Niehaus “The Jacked Calf: Orthopedic Problems in Neonatal Calves”
- Antoinette Marsh “Parasitology: Diagnostics and Control Strategies.”
- Austin Hinds “Septicemia in Calves”
- Greg Habing “Recent trends in the prevalence of antimicrobial resistance in food animals”
Program begins at 9am and ends at 4pm, optional tours will be offered afterward. There is NO COST for veterinarians to attend.
A catered lunch and non-alcoholic beverages generously provided by Amy Navitskis (Equine) of Boehringer-Ingelheim.
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person.