Please join us for six hours of Companion Animal continuing education provided by our faculty presenters.
- Laurie Cook "Updates on Seizure Management"
- Edward Cooper “Tips and Tricks for Common Emergency Situations”
- Sandra Diaz “Updates in Dermatology Treatments”
- Valerie Parker “Common Questions about Nutrition”
- Jaylyn Rhinehart “To treat or not to treat dogs with degenerative mitral valve disease”
- Karsten Schober “The asymptomatic cat with a heart murmur”
- Group Presentation: Noopur Desai, Emma Warry, & Vincent Wavreille “An Integrated Approach for management of the cancer patient: Mast Cell Tumors”
- Panel Discussion on "Integrated Oncology Approaches to cases" - Moderator Eric Green featuring Noopur Desai, Emma Warry, & Vincent Wavreille
Program begins at 9am and ends at 4:15pm, optional tours of our recently renovated Veterinary Medical Center and the new Clinical Skills Laboratory will be offered afterward. There is NO COST for veterinarians to attend.
A catered lunch, refreshments, and non-alcoholic beverages generously provided by Zoetis.
Note: This is not a webinar, but delivered live on our Veterinary Medical Center campus to attendees in person.