Please provide the following information to apply to be a Student Ambassador at the College of Veterinary Medicine.
- Complete online application
- Submit Essay
- Submit Resume
- Please put your first and last name on each sheet that you submit.
Directions: Please answer the following questions (pay close attention to the word count requirements listed next to each). These questions must be typed in Times New Roman and double spaced to be accepted. Your essays will be evaluated for content and grammatical setup. All essays must be answered in order for your application to be considered as complete and please begin each essay with the questions list below. Please submit as one document, but answer each question separately. If you have questions, please email email@example.com.
Maximum number of words – total 750 (including questions)
1. Share why you are attracted to this program and what you hope to gain from being an ambassador. Please be as specific as possible.
2. Describe two qualities or traits you possess and how you will contribute to the student ambassador program because of your strengths.
3. Being a student ambassador requires extensive dedication. How do you plan to manage your time while staying committed to this program? Please include what interest you about serving as a student ambassador and where this organization will fall on your list of priorities.
4. Why did you choose to attend The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine?
Resume should include the following: Personal Information, Education (professional, graduate and undergraduate), employment history outside of veterinary medicine, (do not include veterinary, animal or research experience focus more on jobs or activities related to the student ambassador program and/or non-veterinary experience; we want to see what you have done outsidet of veterinary medicine), personal interest, extracurricular activities and awards. Feel free to list any current clubs or organizations you are involved in as a veterinary student.
You will need to upload your resume and essay at the end of the applciation. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.