- About the VMC
- Pet Owners
- Farm Animal Owners
- Horse Owners
- Clinical Trials Office
Nutrition Consult Request
We will review your pet's medical and diet history, evaluate his or her current diet, discuss appropriate feeding strategies for your pet, answer your nutrition questions and provide written recommendations to you and your veterinarian for commercial diets, treats and supplements (if applicable) to meet your pet's individual nutritional needs.
Examples of services provided include:
- Optimized commercial diet selection
- Customized home-cooked diet formulations
- Nutritional plans for pets with medical conditions such as gastrointestinal disease, heart disease, kidney disease, cancer or multi-systemic illnesses
- Assistance with feeding tubes
- A completed diet history form must be received prior to your scheduled nutrition appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call (614) 292-3551.