Our hospital provides general farm animal care such as castration, hoof trims and dehorns, as well as seeing sick animals needing medical or surgical care. Our clinicians have experience with standard livestock such as cattle, sheep, goats, and production swine, as well as non-traditional farm animals such as potbellied/mini-pigs, llamas, and alpacas.
Full diagnostic services offered (prolonged hospitalization may be required):
- 24-HOUR intensive care unit service
- Neonatal disease – diarrhea, enteric disease, septicemia, hernias, obstructions
- Medical diseases of adult farm animals – intestinal, respiratory, neurologic, hemolyphatic
- Hydrofloatation system (750-gallon water tank large enough to hoist adult cattle for treatment of nerve, muscle or other disorders of down cattle)
- Downer cow stalls, including 2-ton hoist, monk slings, hip lifters and hydrofloatation tank
Appointments & Office Hours
- Office hours: 10am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
- Appointments strongly recommended.
- For an appointment: (614) 292-6661, Ext. 1
- Emergency service: 24 hrs/day, 7 days/week, 365 days/year
- After-hour emergencies: (614) 292-6661
What to Expect
All cases are examined and treated in a team effort with veterinarians, senior veterinary students and veterinary technicians. Most cases are seen, treated and discharged same day. Average outpatient stay: 2 hrs.
- Andrew Muir, DVM
Payment is expected at the time of your visit. Please read our payment policy for complete information.