- About the VMC
- Pet Owners
- Farm Animal Owners
- Horse Owners
- Clinical Trials Office
The mission of the Veterinary Medical Center is to serve the citizens of the State of Ohio through the support of the clinical education of veterinary students, post graduate veterinarians and others, and promote animal well-being through the operation of a state-of-the-art veterinary medical center.
- To provide and maintain a comprehensive state-of-the-art examination, diagnostic, and therapeutic facility.
- To offer the highest level of professional veterinary medical care to our clients and patients.
- To serve our referring veterinarians with the highest level of consultation and support.
- To engender a courteous, compassionate, and professional atmosphere for our patients and clients.
- To maintain a working environment for our faculty, staff, and students that fosters respect for the individual, promotes teamwork, and enables all to perform to the full extent of their capabilities.
- To foster and maintain a fiscally responsible attitude among our faculty and staff toward the delivery of veterinary services and operation of the hospital.