- About the VMC
- Pet Owners
- Farm Animal Owners
- Horse Owners
- Clinical Trials Office
Give to The Greyhound Health and Wellness Program
We depend on your generosity
Please help us continue our mission, "To help the Greyhounds", by donating to The Greyhound Health and Wellness Program.
Your support allows us to learn more about health issues in the breed, and hopefully prevent or cure some of their common problems.
Click here to give to the Greyhound Health and Wellness Program securely.
If you prefer to send a check, please make it out to the Greyhound Health & Wellness Program. The mailing address is 601 Vernon Tharp St, Columbus, OH, 43210.
Donations to the Greyhound Health & Wellness Program can not be directed towards a specific patient. The funds enter a common fund which is used to support many patients and their needs.
If you wish to make a payment towards the bill of a specific patient who is currently in the OSU Veterinary hospital, please call the OSU VMC front desk, at 614-292-3551.
Thank you for your support!
Photo by Steve Uyehara
What does the Greyhound Health and Wellness Program Do?
- Clinical research on spontaneous diseases of Greyhounds
- Free chemotherapy for retired racers with osteosarcoma
- Financial assistance for medical and surgical care of Greyhounds at the Ohio State University-Veterinary Medical Center (VMC).
- 4 Legs 4 Hounds program - saving Greyhounds from racing injuries
- A website with current Greyhound health information