The Diagnostic Imaging Service at the Veterinary Medical Center
at Ohio State offers state-of-the-art comprehensive imaging services
for all equids.
- Full-service digital imaging/radiography- capable of
excellent imaging of head, neck, upper extremities, as well as lower
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Nuclear scintigraphy (bone scan)
- Computed tomography (CT scan)
- See Diagnostic Imaging for consulting boarded specialists and more information.
- Mobile MRI - unit available on a monthly basis for imaging of bone and soft tissue structures in the lower limbs