Saturday, May 20, 2017 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
click here to: RSVP
The ceremony will be held in the VMC Auditorium. The entrance to the auditorium is shown on the map below.
The Honoring the Bond Program has provided an Animal Remembrance Ceremony every spring/summer since 2009. OSU VMC Clients that have lost their beloved animal(s) in the previous year are invited to join us for this annual event.
The typical itenerary for the event is as follows
- Gather in the auditorium to hear some words from invited speakers.
- Watch a slideshow that includes photos that have been submitted by attendees that RSVP
- Place a personal remembrance stone at our Remembrance Tree
- Meet for refeshments and conversation and additional personal remembrance activities.
- Make remembrance keepsakes to take with us. (Feel free to bring copies of photos of your pet.)
For questions, please contact Joelle Nielsen at email@example.com or (614) 247-8607 Please park in the Yellow Lot (which has been reserved for the event), and enter where the star is located, on the map.