2018 Ceremony: Saturday, May 19, 2018 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Honoring the Bond Program has provided an Animal Remembrance Ceremony every spring/summer since 2009.
OSU VMC Clients that have lost their beloved animal(s) in the previous year are invited to join us for this annual event.
The typical itinerary for the event is as follows
- Gather in the auditorium to hear some words from invited speakers.
- Watch a slideshow that includes photos of your pet that you submitted.
- Place a personal remembrance stone at our Remembrance Tree
- Meet for refreshments and conversation and additional personal remembrance activities.
For questions, please contact Joelle Nielsen at email@example.com or (614) 247-8607
Please click the link (below) to do one (or all) of the following:
- Sign up to receive an email reminder about the event (February/March)
- Submit a photo (or slide you make, on your own) with details about your animal for our slideshow
- RSVP for the event (you will also get a reminder in February/March)