The Veterinary Medical Center is part of the Ohio State College of Veterinary Medicine, and supports a wide range of patient care activity and innovative research.
- The Veterinary Medical Center is one of the largest veterinary hospitals in the country and is the only comprehensive referral veterinary hospital in Ohio, Kentucky and West Virginia. Services include state-of-the-art care in cancer treatment, ophthalmology, magnetic resonance imaging, nutrition and more.
- The Veterinary Medical Center at Dublin is a new VMC satellite locaiton.
- The Daniel M. Galbreath Equine Trauma, Intensive Care and Research Center houses state-of-the-art surgery suites, intensive care stalls, a second-floor observation area, and a high-speed treadmill.
- The Marysville Large Animal Clinic, a new 10,000-square foot facility, is designed to support faculty and full-service clinic services, large animal outpatient facilities, and living quarters for students in the Marysville rotation.
- The Alice Lloyd Finley Memorial Veterinary Research Farm (Finley Farm), a 133-acre farm in Madison County, serves the OSU College of Veterinary Medicine as a teaching and research farm for large animals.