Animal Emergency Hospital in Dublin Ohio
The Veterinary Medical Center at Dublin, part of The Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center (VMC), is open 24 hours a day for emergencies. Ohio State faculty and staff with a valid Buck ID receive a 10 percent discount on services.
We serve families with cats and dogs that need emergency veterinary medical services. We also provide advanced medical services by veterinary referral. We serve clients in: Central Ohio, including: Delaware, Dublin, Hilliard, Lewis Center, Liberty Township, Powell, Upper Arlington London, Marysville, Jefferson, Plain City, Bellefontaine as well as other areas in greater Columbus and beyond. We will work with your family veterinarian to ensure the best possible care for your beloved pet.
We offer care by board-certified veterinary specialists. Similar to human medicine, your family veterinarian may choose to partner with us to take advantage of our specific expertise, state-of-the-art equipment, and around-the-clock monitoring, typically only found at larger referral centers.
We currently offer outstanding care in:
- Emergency and intensive care services
- Internal Medicine (diagnosis and management of chronic and/or complex conditions)
- Surgery (emergency, soft tissue, orthopedic, and minimally invasive)
- Diagnostic Imaging (digital X-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography, and endoscopy
Our doctors have the ability to access and immediately consult with expert colleagues in a variety of other specialty disciplines (e.g., cardiology, ophthalmology, neurology, etc.) at the Veterinary Medical Center on the Ohio State campus.
The Ohio State VMC Advantage
Being an integral part of a renowned academic institution such as Ohio State has many advantages, many of which directly benefit your companion animals:
- A world-class medical team respected for its scientific achievements and contributions to animal health
- Access to clinical trials and leading-edge therapies, which may include newly developed diagnostic techniques and treatments (http://vet.osu.edu/vmc/clinical-trials)
- 24-hour emergency care supported by a state-of-the-art intensive care unit for ill and injured animals and board-certified critical care specialists
- A friendly staff whose top priority is making the world healthier for animals and the families who love them
VMC at Dublin:
5020 Bradenton Avenue – Dublin, OH 43017
Phone : 614.889.8070 | Fax : 614.889.8069