The terminology surrounding e-mail "address books" can be confusing. To clarify:
- Address book
- A container for holding any number of address lists
- Address list
- A named directory, which can be created automatically (e.g. "Global Address List") or created by you (e.g. "Contacts")
What is the "Global Address List?"
- The Global Address List is a directory created by Exchange that contains Exchange users and their related information.
What information is in the Global Address List?
- The Global Address List can store names, titles, organizations, and contact information.
What do I do if my information has changed and is no longer correct in the Global Address List?
- This information is contained in the Exchange system; you must contact the Help Desk at vishelp [at] cvm [dot] osu [dot] edu to make changes to this information.