Skip to main content

Student Name/Address Change Form

From time to time students may move or marry during their tenure at the college of veterinary medicine. To address the changes, please complete the requested information on this form and submit it. This will allow the college administration to update your records in the college information systems.

In addition to completing this form, you will need to update your address through Buckeye Link as well as submit a Request for Change of Record form to ensure the Registrar's office is also notified of your changes.

Current Personal Information
Name Change Information
Address Change Information
(xxx) xxx-xxxx
Emergency Contact Information Change (If applicable)
(xxx) xxx-xxxx