- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Abstracts must be 300 words or less and must be submitted BOTH as a hardcopy and in electronic form by email using the web-based submission form. Abstracts that exceed the 300 word limit will be returned for modification. Please see the example shown below for your abstract.
- Type the text in Arial font, 12 point.
- The title should be capitalized and bold, followed by the authors’ names (initials and last names only) and departmental affiliation.
- Underline the presenting author’s name.
- Abstract should be single spaced.
- At the end of the abstract, skip a line and include 'Keywords'.
- Note that the 300 word limit does NOT include the title, authors and department information, and key words.
THE EFFECT OF LIGHT AND HEAT OR LACK THEREOF ON LECTURE QUALITY AND CONTENT AT A MAJOR VETERINARY SCHOOL. I. Snooze, U. Shiver, and B. Quiet. Depts. of Veterinary Biosciences and Veterinary Clinical Sciences
Temperature and light-level determinations in lecture halls of a major veterinary school revealed marked variations...