- Principal Investigator: Molecular Determinants of Virulence of Porcine Circovirus-2 (1 R21 AI53120 01A1). NIH, PHS, $250,000 direct costs, 2004-2008.
- Co-investigator: Assessment of performance and PCV2 load in naturally infected and immune stimulated pigs pre- and post- CIRCOVAC vaccination. John Harding, principal investigator, Department of Veterinary Large Animal Clinical Sciences, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK, Canada. Merial SAS $264,700 direct, $5,000 to OSU, 2006-2007.
- Co-investigator: Assessment of viral load in PMWS clinical and subclinical pigs from PCV2-422 and PCV2-321 affected farms. John Harding, principal investigator. National Pork Production Council, $56,000 direct, $10,000 to OSU, 2006-2007.
- Co-investigator: Antimicrobial and Systemic Immunization for Bacterial Gastritis, SBIR, grant no. 1R43 A10600280-01, phase I, Amarillo Biosciences (Joe Cummins, principal investigator). 2005-6, $35,000 to OSU.
- Principal Investigator: A Clinical Trial to Assess Potentiation of PCV-2 Related Wasting Disease by Parenteral Vaccination of Young Gnotobiotic Swine with Commercial Swine Biologicals. Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., Ames, IA, $23,700, 2005.
- Principal Investigator: A Clinical Trial to Assess Potentiation of PCV-2 Related Wasting Disease by Parenteral Vaccination of Young Gnotobiotic Swine with Commercial (Fort Dodge/Weyth) Swine Biologicals. Fort Dodge/Wyeth (Canada), 2004-5, $34,245.
- Principal Investigator: The X chromosome-linked Severe Combined Immunodeficiency Disease (XSCID) Defect in Beagle/Basset Dogs: Replacement of Canine T cell Function by Bone Marrow Engraftment with Human CD43+ Hematopoietic Stem Cells. The State of Ohio Canine Research Funds. $24,846, 2004-2005.