- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Hill LN, Smeak DD. Suspensory ligament rupture technique during ovariohysterectomy in small animals. Compendium June 2010; E1-E8.
- Herron ME, Lord LK, Hill LN, Reisner L. The effects of pre-adoption counseling on canine housetraining success. JAVMA 2007; 231: 558-562.
- Wang LS, Huang YW, Liu S, Chang HL, Ye W, Shu S, Sugimoto Y, Funk J, Smeak DD, Hill LN, Lin YC. Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) modulates prostaglandin E2 (PGE2) signaling in canine mammary cells. Anticancer Research 2006; 26:889-898.
- Hill LN, Smeak DD. Open versus closed bilateral anal sacculectomy for treatment of non-neoplastic anal sac disease in dogs: 95 cases (1969-1994). JAVMA 2002; 221: 662-665.
- Smeak DD, Hill LN, Beck ML, et. al. Evaluation of an auto-tutorial-simulator program for instruction of hollow organ closure. Vet Surg 1994; 23:519-528.