- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
Peer Reviewed Articles
- Ropp SR, Y Fang, CE Wees, EA Nelson, KD Rossow, M Bien, B Arndt, S Preszler, P Steen, J Christopher-Hennings, JE Collins, DA Benfield and KS Faaberg. 2004. Antigenic and genetic characterization of emerging European-like PRRSV isolates in the United States. J. Virol 78:3684-3703.
- Rowland RRR, P Schneider, Y Fang, S Wooton, D Yoo and DA Benfield. 2003. Peptide domains involved in the localization of the porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus nucleocapsid protein to the nucleolus. Virology 316:135-145.
- Rowland RRR, S Lawson, K Rossow and DA Benfield. 2003. Lymphoid tissue tropism of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus replication during persistent infection of pigs originally exposed to virus in utero. Veterinary Microbiology 96:219-235.
- Benfield D, J Christopher-Hennings, J Collins, S Dee, W Mengeling, K Rossow and J Zimmerman. 2002. Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome (PRRS). Swine Industry Handbook, Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service, West Lafayette, Indiana.
- Kim TS, DA Benfield and RRR Rowland. 2002. Porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus-induced cell death exhibits features consistent with non-typical apoptosis. Virus Research 85:133-140.
- Christopher-Hennings J, LD Holler, DA Benfield, EA Nelson. 2001. Detection and duration of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus in semen, serum, peripheral blood mononuclear cells, and tissues from Yorkshire, Hampshire, and Landrace boars. J Vet Diag Invest 13:133-142.
- Feng W-H, SM Laster, M Tompkins, T Brown, J-S Xu, C Altier, W Gomez, D Benfield and M McCaw. 2001. In Utero infection by porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus is sufficient to increase susceptibility to piglets to challenge by Streptococcus suis type II. J Virol 75:4889-4895.
- Rowland, RRR, B Robinson, J Stefanick, TS Taeg, L Guanghua, SR Lawson and DA Benfield. 2001. Inhibition of porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus by interferon-gamma and recovery of virus replication with 2-aminopurine. Arch Virol 146:539-555.