- About the College
- Departments & Offices
- Veterinary Hospitals
Peer Reviewed Articles
(partial listing, 2012 - present)
- Barrios CS, Disinger N, Green PL, Beilke, MA: Biology, Clinical Features, and Immunology of Human T-cell Leukemia Virus type 2. Current Topics in Virology 11:59-75, 2013.
- Panfil AR, Al-Saleem JJ, Green PL: Animal models utilized in HTLV-1 research. Virology:Research and Treatment, 4:49-59 2013.
- Anapum R, Doueiri R, Green PL: The need to accessorize: Molecular roles of HTLV-1 p30 and 1 HTLV-2 p28 accessory proteins in the viral life cycle. Fronteirs in Virology, 2013 Sep 17;4:275 PMCID:PMC3774995.
- Sharma A, Larue RC, Plumb MR, Malani N, Slaughter A, Kessl JJ, Shkriabai N, Aiyer SS, Green PL, Wu L, Roth MJ, Bushman FD, Kvaratskhelia M: BET proteins promote efficient murine leukemia virus integration at transcription start sites. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A , 2013 Jul 16;110(29):12036-41. PMCID: PMC371817178.
- Enose-Akahata Y, Abrams A,Massoud R, Bialuk I, Green PL, Maloney EM, Jacobson S. Humoral immune response to HTLV-1 basic leucine zipper factor (HBZ) in HTLV-1-infected individuals. Retrovirology 2013;10(1):19. PMCID:PMC3584941.
- Kannian P, Fernandez S, Jones KS Green PL: Human T lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) SU residue 195 plays a role in determining the preferential CD4+ T cell transformation/transformation tropism. J Virology 2013 Aug;87(16):9344-9352, 2013. PMCID:PMC3754058.
- Doueiri R, Anapum R, Kvaratskhelia M, Green-Church K, Lairmore MD, Green, PL. Comparative host protein interactions with HTLV-1 p30 and HTLV-2 p28: Insights into difference in pathobiology of human retroviruses. Retrovirology 9:64, 2012 PMCID: PMC3464894.
- Yin H, Kannian P, Disinger N, Haynes R, Green PL: Human T-cell leukemia virus type 2 antisense protein 2 is dispensible for in vitro immortalization but functions to repress early viral replication in vivo. J Virology 2012 86(16):8412-21 PMCID:PMC3421770.
- Kannian P, Yin H, Doueiri R, Lairmore MD, Fernandez S, Green PL: Distinct transformation tropism exhibited by Human T lymphotropic virus type 1 (HTLV-1) and type 2 (HTLV-2) is the result of post-infection T cell clonal expansion. J Virol 2012 86(7):3757-66. PMCID:3302488.