- About the College
- Veterinary Medical Center
- Departments & Offices
(Selected peer reviewed scientific articles)
- Vidal MA, Kilroy GE, Johnson JR, Lopez MJ, Moore RM, Gimble JM: Cell growth characteristics and differentiation frequency of adherent equine bone marrow–derived mesenchymal stromal cells: Adipogenic and osteogenic capacity. Vet Surg 35, 601-610-2006.
- Stokes AM, Venugopal CS, Hosgood G, Eades SC, Moore RM: Comparison of 2 endothelin-receptor antagonists on in vitro responses of equine palmar digital arterial and venous rings to endothelin-1. Can J Vet Res 70 (3)197-205, 2006.
- Eades SC, Stokes AM, Moore RM: Effects of an endothelin receptor antagonist and nitroglycerin on digital vascular function in horses during the prodromal stages of carbohydrate overload-induced laminitis. Am J Vet Res 67 (7) 1204-1211, 2006.
- Hubert JD, Burba DJ, Moore RM: Evaluation of a vessel-sealing device for laparoscopic granulose cell tumor removal in standing mares. Vet Surg 35 (4) 324-329, 2006.
- Venugopal CS, Polikepahad S, Holmes EP, Heuvel JV, Leas TL, Moore RM: Endothelin receptor alterations in equine airway hyperreactivity. Can J Vet Res 70 (1) 50-7, 2006.
- Polikepahad S, Paulsen DB, Moore RM, Costa LRR, Venugopal CS: Immunohistochemical determination of expression of endothelin receptors in bronchial smooth muscle and epithelium of healthy horses and horses affected by summer pasture-associated obstructive pulmonary disease. Am J Vet Res 67 (2) 348-357, 2006.
- Gilhooly M, Eades SC, Stokes AM, Moore RM: Effects of topical nitroglycerine patches and nitroglycerine ointment on digital venous plasma nitric oxide concentrations and digital blood flow in healthy conscious horses. Vet Surg 34, 604-609, 2005.
- Chidambaram RM, Eades SC, Moore RM, Hosgood GL, Venugopal CS: Characterization of in the in vitro responses of equine cecal longitudinal smooth muscle to endothelin-1. Am J Vet Res 66 (7) 1202-1208, 2005.
- Mirza MH, Seahorn TL, Oliver JL, Hosgood G, Moore RM: Detection and comparison of nitric oxide in clinically healthy horses and those with naturally acquired strangulating large colon volvulus. Can J Vet Res 69 (2) 106-115, 2005.
- McConnico RS, Stokes AM, Eades SC, Moore RM: Investigation of the effect of black walnut extract on in vitro ion transport and structure of equine colonic mucosa. Am J Vet Res 66 (3) 443-449, 2005.